Saturday 23 February 2013

Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec

Another funny but sub par story by Ms. Sivec ....

Yes, I had my laughs, and they were moments throughout, but still, not much drama, creativity or depth.

It's your usual love story, just way more boring, but also with a few laughs here and there

This was too sexually based, especially with a child around so frequently (No wonder he was a potty mouth)!

I still enjoyed Drew's shirts and a few of Gavin's, but this story didn't do it for me at all.

I think I stayed for the jokes I knew would come eventually, but still not enough to make me a fan.

I know I said I finish what I start, and I will (We ain't no quitter!!!), but for now, Book 3 in the series will be put on pause while I try to fire up some electricity in my brain with a good (really wishing for awesome) read!

Until then, see ya folks!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16010279-futures-and-frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment