Saturday 16 February 2013

Perfection by R.L. Mathewson

As always, another delightful Neighbour from hell ....

I was  at first disappointed with Zoe's low self-esteem, but I eventually got over that along  with  Trevor's "God's gift to women"  persona.

Whilst few, I enjoyed the series of events and the character developments. I was also pleased with the incorporation of Haley and Jason as I adored those two from the 1st book in the series.

I had a couple good laughs from this book and found it to be a really well edited and executed story.

I found these two characters honesty refreshing, because whether good or bad times,     they were always bluntly honest with  other.

They were like a well oiled machine when it came to their 'arrangements'.

It was non-traditional and worked and that made it fun!



-http://www.goodreads.com/book/recommend/12983777-perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment