Tuesday 19 February 2013

Truth by Aleatha Romig

And she does it again!!

Yup! I have finally finished reading the 2nd installment in the Consequences series ...

Unlike Consequences, Truth gives Claire more of a voice and fills in a few missing pieces.

I really wished we could have gotten all the pieces in place or more pieces in place for this installment, because I feel as though we are left with too much uncertainties at the end of this one.

It's like it ended in the middle of a conversation or atleast the middle of Claire's conversation.

I never thought it was possible, but I found myself forgiving Tony (even after everything he did)!

I really wish there wasn't so much baggage between Claire and Tony and that they could just live their lives in  peace, but then Ms. Romig wouldn't have a story now would she? :)

This one brings in alot more players in the chess game and helps to clarify where the pieces fall or will eventually fall, I really can't wait for the third installment of this book that I hope will knock me out of the water and finally calm my nerves, because this book isn't called a psychological thriller for fun!

Ms. Romig is all about suspense, turn of events, unexpected fate and mind tricks that will leave you re-reading lines just to stay with the scenes.

If you haven't gotten it yet, stop waiting and go get a copy!

- http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16125817-truth

No comments:

Post a Comment