Friday 11 April 2014

Torn Epilogue By Kim Karr


So, this is River and Dahlia's last night in Paris on their honeymoon. They do the tourist thing and discover a piece of history in a Paris brothel now turned club. It's surely not much and can be read in 5-10 minutes. We also get to meet Jagger, whose novella is next in the series.

I decided to read this first because I didn't want to go in 'Dazed' wondering who is Jagger and what is he bringing to the table.  Turns out it wasn't necessary, as we literally only meet him. Other than his basics, that I imagine we would get regardless, he's a background character and so is his mom, Celeste. I am not certain what to expect from or with him. That's good and bad I guess, as it keeps the mystery but loses me also. I really don't know this guy and need to like him in the span of a novella. Let's see what happens.

I don't remember Dahlia being a fashion, sex kitten, but I guess Paris will do that. There was the inappropriate sex scene and the teasers throughout. Still, it's nothing to write home about and I wish it took us on their honeymoon play by play, instead of a blast to give us an update on their time in Paris. It doesn't even set us up for what's next in the series, after reading, your guess is as good as mine o.O

It wasn't bad though and as I said before, it's a quick read for those who just want some more River/Dahlia time.



***Get your FREE 'Torn' epilogue here***



No comments:

Post a Comment