Sunday 10 March 2013

Forever Mine By Elizabeth Reyes

Well ...

I'll admit I was a little bored in the beginning and thought about stopping and delete this book.

Eventually, I stuck through it, but it still didn't redeemed itself enough.

It had it's moments and I got a few laughs, but I just couldn't see the red that Angel saw, this book was written in 2010, men and women as friends is very much common, and the over reaction and reluctance of Angel and Sarah was unfounded and kinda silly.

I loved Sydney's character and thought the book would have been so much better if he was in it more frequently.

I'd trade the usual high school drama for this plot that was very weak I believe.

I loved the few laughs throughout the book, especially the antics of Romero but all in all, this story was very flat for me.

Still, don't knock it till you try it!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9279734-forever-mine

No comments:

Post a Comment