Thursday 4 April 2013

Fever By Maya Banks


Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime, moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name, and you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.


I get the title Maya! ... God do I get the title!

I am just gonna dive right in to the scene that knocked my pretty little socks off, that stucked with me throughout the whole darn book - it was when Ash asked her to "Open up for me Sweetheart- god damn if I didn't wanna open up!!! I know this was Jace story but my word Maya you almost had me wanting her with Ash after that line!

So ... finally it's Jace time and I am utterly surprised as to not only the dominance level, but the fact of how much of a sap Jace can be ... totally surprised that he was the pursuer of this all. I totally pegged him for a commitment phobe! 

So, as I already relayed my naughty thoughts on Ash's words, I must say I am no longer a book threesome virgin! You popped that cherry Maya and ain't nobody I would have prefer to done it, because it was damn fantastic!!

I read the rest of the book, but with every chapter I kept referencing the one night the characters wanted gone, and it was the night of the damn awesome threesome that did all sort of things to me ... *fans*

I was glad to see some of the suspects from 'Rush' and I was utterly pleased that it wasn't just cameos like everyone else has fallen off the map, it was a continuation, just from a different perspective. We caught up with everyone and everything, down to business deals and it felt more comfortable, not having to get reacquainted with the previous characters, it sort of all just flow into one. Like skipping from a chapter to the next, instead of a whole book.

Hands down, until I read Ash book, but Jace is currently the best in bed and I would let him dominate me any damn day of the week! The things he says in and out of bed and the things he do makes me shiver every time I see they bout to get it on!

A very emotional, enlightening and realistic story was this one. It should different elements of struggle, trust, loyalty, unconditional love and so much more. There were more elements to this installment that the last and these characters created more realistic drama that you could relate to and sympathize with.

There was never a chance to be bored or lag, this book was wonderfully written with everything in mind and covered all the bases. 

There were a few time where even I was embarrassed for the sentimental things Jace said and did, but having both their POVs, like a behind the scene look made it much better!

The drunken scene was hilarious and one of if not the most light and free moment within the book, separate from the end.

I must say though that I was thoroughly disappointed that a preview for 'Burn' was not saddled to the back of this one, because I am now #teamash and I am craving 'Burn' more than I craved the two previous books.

I can honestly say I enjoyed reading this book and the sex scenes were awesome as well as all the romantic, tension filled dramas throughout.

I definitely recommend this one!


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17339217-fever

No comments:

Post a Comment